In just 24-hours, students wrote and produced TV, web video and radio for their nonprofits. Amazing.
- Soda City Cirque - This compelling short web promotional video captures what this group’s performers do.
- Eau Claire Cooperative Health Center – This is one of two promotional videos students produced that drive home how important this nonprofits’ work is to the community.
- Second Helpings - A short animation illustrates the steps to help the organization fund a new food deliver truck.
- Camp T.A.L.K. – This compelling video tells the story of this organization and who is helped.
- 1200 Year History Park – 30-second radio spot to raise awareness of the Cayce S.C. park.
- 1200 Year History Park – A promotional video that illustrates the park’s history that goes back before human civilization.
- House Team – A video that captures what CreateAthon@usc is about – helping others.
Brand identity, print and digital ads, infographics, social media and outdoor billboards.
12,000 Year History Park
A unique cultural and environmental resource in Cayce, South Carolina, where guided walking history tours bring alive 12,000 years of history, and visitors can experience 350 acres of natural beauty along the Congaree Creek.
Abundant Life Equipment Lending Library
This organization lends Columbia residents wheelchairs, standers, walkers, positioning equipment and more to assist in the physical therapy process.
This organization began as an academic mentoring service for children at Harbison West Elementary School. Since then, it has evolved to provide holistic care for families in crisis, as determined through social worker referrals, from all 22 Lexington Richland District 5 schools.
This is an inclusive social skills day camp for children ages 10 and older, focusing on students on the autism spectrum.
East Point Academy
EPA is South Carolina's only Chinese immersion public charter school.
Eau Claire Cooperative Health Centers
South Carolina’s largest and most cost-effective community health center system, a 50-provider primary care group serving more than 58,000 individuals at all income levels.
SC Respite Coalition
SCRC provides referrals and financing for South Carolina caregivers seeking respite care, keeping families together by protecting their health and mental health.
This nonprofit fights hunger by rescuing food from local food vendors and restaurants and delivering that food, on the same day, to over 60 agencies in Beaufort, Jasper and Hampton counties that feed approximately 45,000 people each week.
Soda City Cirque
This Columbia-based circus arts and performance troupe consists of highly trained performers who develop, perform and produce dynamic productions and intimate events benefiting other nonprofits.