|Department:||Physical Activities Program
College of Education
- Bachelor of Art in English, Columbia College, Columbia, South Carolina, 1991
- Master of Rehabilitation Counseling, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, South Carolina, 29201
- 30 Hours post-Masters in Educational Psychology, University of South Carolina College of Education, Columbia, South Carolina, 2000
- Baptiste Yoga Level One Certification, Baptiste Power Yoga Institute, Sedona, Arizona, June 2014.
- Prison Yoga Certification, Prison Yoga Project, Asheville, North Carolina, June 2014.
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher, Gotta Yoga University, Charlotte, North Carolina, June 2013
- Lexington 1 English Teacher since 1991
- Yoga instructor in a variety of settings since 2008.
- Recipient Hootie and Blowfish Foundation Grant 2017
- Pollination Project Grant Recipient 2017
- Rachel Green Memorial Scholarship Kripalu 2018
- Self Family Foundation Grant Recipient 2017
- Garrison Institute Meditation Scholarship Recipient 2020
- Center for Koru Mindfulness Teacher Certification Scholarship Recipient 2020