Fully Online/Distributed Learning format
- Major: Coaching Education
- Degree: Master of Science
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: July 1
Summer Application Deadline: April 1
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement - please include description of your coaching and/or coaching-related experiences. Coaching related experiences could include leadership experiences where you prepared an individual or group for high-stakes performances that may or may not be athletic in nature (e.g., dance, theatre, or music teacher; medical educator; first responder or military educator). Describe your reasons for pursuing a master’s degree in Coaching Education including reasons for your specific concentration (i.e., Athletic Coaching or Mental Performance Coaching).
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Summer Semester
- Athletic Coaching
- Mental Performance Coaching